SMCians

To view the FORUM and its Content, Please Register First.

Read Carefully the FORUM Rules.

RESPECT should be put in mind before anything else.

Thank You!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SMCians

To view the FORUM and its Content, Please Register First.

Read Carefully the FORUM Rules.

RESPECT should be put in mind before anything else.

Thank You!

SMCians

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all of you here. All SMCians, SMC CLub members and all MARISTAS here. Welcome and enjoy!
To Have Access to This FORUM, You have to REGISTER FIRST. Please Read THE TERMS and CONDITIONS of This FORUM BEFORE REGISTERING.

Latest topics

» I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:54 pm by Guest

» интимные знакомства семейных пар
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 am by Guest

» секс знакомства memberlist
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 am by Guest

» шлюхи в г дзержинский
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 am by Guest

» Capstar Medicine
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 am by Guest

» ethical nutrients fish oil
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» medication tramadol send message
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm by Guest

» Hello there Every body
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:19 pm by Guest

» what are the benefits of taking fish oil pills
I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:21 am by Guest

YAHOO!MESSENGER

SHOUTBOX MESSAGE: SMCians SHOUTBOX RULES.

1. Enjoy Your Stay and Please PAY GREAT RESPECT to Everyone!
2. DON'T use PROFANE words; That is a BIG CRIME!
3. If You Have Some Questions, Please Say it NICELY.
4. I will BAN USERS who will ABUSE this Shoutbox!
5. Enjoy Your Stay!

FORUM TIME

LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR

I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website

Anonymous
    amapeTym

Normal I have to say that smcians.forumotion.com is really a good website

Post by amapeTym

Hello. well for one thing change your media i stopped using memorex i used them back in the days for cd-r's but as for dvd dont ever touch them.....i prefer sony tdk or a number of brands i found that with memorex i have many problems so i dont even think about using them now hopefully that helps
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 pm